Sunday, January 14, 2007

Alright guys, hang with me on this. This is my first blog post ever, so it may not be very good. But don't make fun of me, I can get pretty insecure about these sorts of things, and I WILL find you... Anywho, I don't think I should be too terrible, I've studied under some of the greats, like Mitch Clem and Jeffery Rowland. If you don't know who those are, more's the pity. Perhaps I should get to the body of my work tonight, I'm not trying to write a novella after all. Have you ever realized how amazing sticky hands are? You know, the things you can get out of gum ball machines, they're some sort of sticky gel and your parents always told you not to slap the wall paper with them? (Sometimes you did when your parents weren't looking, just out of spite and to see why you shouldn't. Then you found out is was because they tore the wall paper and you got spanked.) Anyway, I won a few of these at a school carnival the other night, and they are amazing! They are more than mere toys; it is my personal belief that they can tell you your inner most desires. I discovered this whilst I was trying to find a more practical application for mine than slapping my roommate without getting out of my chair. I began to wonder if, with a little practice, I could reach other items at a distance and bring them to me. My first attempt was to grab a pen on my desk. I missed, but instead reeled in a pack of delicious, minty gum! It was at this point I realized the true intuition of this little marvel. I really didn't need the pen; I was at my computer, typing, but I probably did need some gum, as I had just finished eating my leftover chinese food and had yet to brush my teeth. I think there is more to these sticky hands than meets the eye. I will attempt to experiment further and relay the results on to you, the reader.

No comments: